- User: Internet user connecting, using the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/.
- Personal information: means "any information relating to a natural person identified or which can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements of its own" (Article 2 of Law No 78-17 of 6 January 1978).
According to article 6 of the law n ° 2004-575 of June 21, 2004 for the confidence in the digital economy, it is specified to the Users of the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/ the identity of the different As part of its implementation and follow-up:
The owner and / or publisher is a legal entity.
Owner and / or publisher of the site: Eurosteam
Status: SAS - RCS : Rouen B 313 525 750 Publisher Address: 165 rue du Générale de Gaulle, 76770 Le Houlme, France
Publication Manager: Cloé ROLLET, Marketing @ Communication
Mail responsible for publication: firstname.lastname@example.org
Webmaster: Asteria Communication
Hosting: OVH - RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Hosting address: 2 rue Kellermann, 59100 Roubaix - France
Data protection officer: Cloé ROLLET. In order to comply with RGPD standards, Cloé ROLLET agrees not to use the personal data provided by the user otherwise than what they were authorized. You can modify or delete your personel data on request at the following address: email@example.com
In France, Personal Information is protected by Act No. 78-87 of 6 January 1978, Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004, Article 226-16 of the Criminal Code and European Directive No. 95 / 46 / EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 24 October 1995.
On the occasion of the use of the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/, the following Personal Information is collected:
- the URL address of the links through which the User has accessed the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/.
- the User's access provider;
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address of the User.
In any case Eurosteam collects Personal Information relating to the User (name, e-mail address, telephone number) only for the needs of the services offered by the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/. The User provides such Personal Information in full knowledge of the facts, in particular when he makes himself seized of them.
It is then specified to the User of the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/ the obligatory or not the Personal Information that it would have to provide.
The User justifying his identity has the possibility to solicit from Eurosteam, at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org:
- the verification of personal data concerning him which has been collected by or on behalf of Eurosteam;
- information relating to the purposes for processing such data;
- information relating to the identity and geographical location of the recipients of the data;
- the communication of a copy of the data provided free of charge, insofar as such a request is not abusive, in particular because of its repetitive and disproportionate nature.
No Personal Information of the User of the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/ is:
- collected without the User's knowledge;
- published without the User's knowledge;
- exchanged, transferred, ceded or sold on any medium to third parties. Only the assumption of the repurchase of Eurosteam and its rights would allow the transmission of said information to the prospective purchaser who would in turn hold the same obligation to retain and modify the data vis-à-vis the Site User Https://www.eurosteam.fr/.
Moreover Eurosteam is authorized to carry out statistical studies and analyzes on the use and typology of the Users of the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/, subject to confirming the anonymity of the latter.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 40 of Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, the User has the right to modify the personal data collected concerning him. To do this, the User sends to Eurosteam:
- an e-mail to email@example.com,
- a letter to the address 165 rue du General de Gaulle,, 76770 Le Houlme, France,
Indicating his name or business name, his physical and / or electronic contact details and, if applicable, the reference he would have as a member of the website https://www.eurosteam.fr/.
The modification will take place within a reasonable time after receipt of the User's request.
The website https://www.eurosteam.fr/ collecting personal information of its Users, it has been the subject of a prior declaration with the CNIL registered under the number of receipt not required.
A "Cookie" allows the identification of the User, the personalization of his consultation of the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/ and the acceleration of the layout of the site thanks to the recording of a file Of data on his computer. The User acknowledges being informed of this practice and authorizes Eurosteam to do so.
In any event, Eurosteam undertakes never to communicate the content of these Cookies to third parties, except in the case of legal requisition.
The User may refuse the registration of "Cookies" or configure his browser to be warned before accepting the "Cookies". To do this, the User will proceed to the setting of his browser from the "tool" menu for Microsoft Internet Explorer.
All the elements of the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/, in particular texts, presentations, illustrations, photographs, arborescences and formatting are, excluding public documents and additional details, the exclusive intellectual property of Eurosteam or its partners.
As such, their representations, reproductions, imbrications, broadcasts and rebroadcasts, partial or total, are prohibited in accordance with the provisions of Article L. 122-4 of the Intellectual Property Code. Any person proceeding therein without being able to justify a prior and express authorization of the holder of these rights incurs the penalties relating to the crime of infringement provided for in articles L. 335-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property.
In addition, the representations, reproductions, nestings, broadcasts and rebroadcasts, partial or total, of the database contained in the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/ are prohibited under the provisions of Law n ° 98- 536 of 1 July 1998 on the legal protection of databases.
In any case, on any authorized copy of all or part of the contents of the site, must be mentioned "Copyright Eurosteam all rights reserved".
The trademarks and logos contained in the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/ are deposited by Eurosteam, or possibly by one of its partners. As such, any person performing their representations, reproductions, nestings, broadcasts and rebroadcasts incurs the penalties provided for in articles L. 713-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property.
Further details on trademarks and copyrights on the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/:
Multimedia designer and graphic designer: Asteria Communication
Credits: © Eurosteam - All rights reserved - Non-contractual photos and videos
These legal notices and conditions of use have been created on the site www.mentions-legales.fr (copyright Diagnostic and Training - all rights reserved).
Advertising nature of content:
In any case, Eurosteam informs the User if necessary of the advertising nature of the contents of the site https://www.eurosteam.fr/.
Observations and suggestions:
It is possible to send comments and suggestions to the site manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of last update:
The last update of the legal notice dates from 2010-10-01.
The main laws concerned:
- Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, in particular amended by Act No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004 relating to data processing, files and freedoms.
- Law n ° 2004-575 of 21 June 2004 for confidence in the digital economy.